Thursday 12 March 2015

Farm Fresh - Organic Products PSD Template (Health & Beauty)


Farm Fresh is a PSD template created for organic farms, online shops or bio websites who want to stand out from the crowd. It includes 34 PSD files, with all mouseover and pop-ups included. It also includes useful pages like 404 Page, Coming Soon Page, Gallery, Events, Blog Pages, Products Page and also Shop Pages (like Account, Cart, Checkout, Compare, Wishlist Pages, Shop Grid/List, Login/Sign Up, etc.)


If you love my work, I love you :)


P.S. Please note that neither the images nor the logo in the demo are available in the final package.


Files included:


01_Preview


02_Homepage


03_Homepage_Shop


04_Homepage_Newsletter_Pop-Up


05_Homepage_Mega_Menu_V1


06_Homepage_Mega_Menu_V2


07_Homepage_My_Cart_Dropdown


08_Homepage_My_cart_Empty_Dropdown


09_Homepage_Compare_Dropdown


10_Top_Headers


11_About_Farm_Fresh


12_Farm_Tour_&_Events


13_Our_Distributors


14_Our_Products


15_Our_Suppliers


16_What_We_Grow


17_Gallery


18_Gallery_Image_Pop-Up


19_FAQ


20_404_Page


21_Blog


22_Blog_V2


23_Single_Blog_Post


24_Testimonials


25_Single_Product


26_Coming_Soon


27_Shop_Grid


28_Shop_List


29_Shop_Single_Product


30_My_cart


31_My_Cart_Empty


32_Wishlist_No_Products


33_Wishlist_With_Products


34_Checkout


35_Compare_Products


36_Create_An_Account


37_Login


38_My_Account


39_Edit_Account


40_My_Account_Billing_Address


41_My_Account_Shipping_Address


42_Contact_Us


34 Layered PSD’s

Google Free Fonts Used

Well Organized Layers

Clean and Modern Style

1140px Grid System

Easy to Customize


Fonts Used: Amatic SC & Open Sans.


You can download Amatic SC Font from this link: https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Amatic+SC


and Open Sans from this link: https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Open+Sans


If you need support, please send me an email using the contact form on my user page.


I usually respond to support requests within 24 hours so please feel free to contact me with problems of any kind or even simple questions, I don’t mind responding.


If you love my work, I love you :)


P.S. Please note that neither the images nor the logo in the demo are available in the final package.




Farm Fresh - Organic Products PSD Template (Health & Beauty)

No comments:

Post a Comment